
Although my husband is a soldier, fisherman and hunter- I am the more indoor type. The great outdoors to me is a good old-fashioned barbecue. Leaves? check...Grass? check... Kids? check... Open fire? check (well- if a gas grill counts)...
We had one such lovely barbecue this past weekend. It was one of those days when the weather was just right- and those days are hard to come by in Louisiana! We left the doors open and watched all of the cousins play & play until they wore themselves out! I took lots of pictures so we can look back and remember the magic that happens in the simplest of times.
And- though I may be a bit biased- those are some cute looking kids, eh?
Monday, February 11, 2008
The Great Outdoors!
Labels:
Everyday Magic,
family fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I must agree--those are some cute children!! What a fun afternoon that was--we can't wait to do it again!!
Post a Comment